The Black Bird 6 The Black Bird 6

Cliff hangers all the time!

You E-V-i-L bastards, always with the cliff hangers! Lol, great job though! I'll be waiting for the next!

RAGE1124

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

Good,good...

as a polished DBZ fan,i must say it had the action of DBZ,and the adrenaline pumping feeling,but the voice in's for the screams just didn't do it for me,and i didn't like the fact that i had to read.But all in all,including the story line,it was pretty close to the real thing.

A Useless Cartoon A Useless Cartoon

waste of time,yes and no.

I thought this was inventive,i thought it was gonna be something with sticks and pictures copied and pasted on character figures,but instead i got suprised,besides...it wasn't that much of a waste of time.the credits were a little funny too!

Hatemail Hatemail

I hate hatemail

People that send hatemail are just plain STUPID.
Anyone that thinks that sending a nasty email to the maker a the "horrible" flash, movie whatever, is going to stop it is surely RETARTED.
I bow down to this flash,but you should've kept going till there was nothing left; and then blow up the ashes that were left!

DragonBallZ-Lost Footage DragonBallZ-Lost Footage

uhhh....

That was DUUUUUUMMMMB!
No not duuuuuummmb, dumb...ok go.

Wormulus responds:

Perhaps the most cryptic review ever recived by one of my movies or anyone elses for that matter - when 1 person in about 20 gives a movie a 4 when the rest have been giving above 8 I think it says more about the imbecile watching the movie than the guy/s who slaved their ass/es off making it - stick the regular clock crap which you churn out - or would if you knew how to negotiate flash , frankly all your 5 R should belong to dis...wtf does that mean?

Soul Defiance Trailer Soul Defiance Trailer

Why?

I shouldn't be wasting my energy typing this but i did neway...WHY?!

Three Little Piggies Three Little Piggies

Clever

I never would have expected that kid to say holy shit a talking pig.

The Land Before Time X The Land Before Time X

kinda dumb,kinda funny

The movie as a whole sucked ass, but I laughed bcuz the characters we're all retarded; like the way little foots eyes were crossed. I also laughed my ass off when petri died,that was funny!

Kerrigan and the Frog Kerrigan and the Frog

anime can be dopey.

This movie was funny as hell!Bcuz I've watched a few anime's I kno how goofy they can be; and this clip just completely rips on that classic anime trait. HILARIOUS!!!

4 a.m. Week 7: Penny Bain 4 a.m. Week 7: Penny Bain

*cough*(piece of crap)

If anything u should blam the maker of this turd!